Friday, June 26, 2015

Random Tid Bits

  1. I finally watched Boyhood. I put it on hold at the library many moons ago. I heard a mix of reviews from friends. I decided to watch it to decide if I like it myself. I liked it. It was just about life. If you haven't seen it, don't expect action. Travis thought it was lame. Hence the reason why I heard such different reviews.
     
    Have you seen it? Did you like it, or dislike it?

  2. Source

  3. I'm watching the news, while I'm posting this. There's a guy that caught a baseball, while feeding his baby. Everyone cheered. I told Travis, "The news would be very different if he would have missed that catching that ball, and the ball hit the baby in the head. People would be saying, 'What the bleep is wrong with people!'" It's all about the outcome and perception sometimes.

  4. Tonight the kids go to another lock in at the library. Isaak's super excited because he's now old enough to go. Their cousins will be joining them. They literally lock the library up. It will be a late night, but not an over night. Except their cousins will be coming here afterwards to sleep the night away. 

  5. My parents had a difficult day with the boys 1 day this week. The other day was perfectly fine. I wouldn't call the boys bad. They are just boys. They like to wrestle at times. It's not fighting to them, it's playing. I sent them with lots of stuff to do the next time.

  6. I've been watching The Wonder Years. I won season 2 off of some random website. Then I won season 3 off of Jumpin Bean's blog. I love shows/movies with narrator in it: The Wonder Years, Stand By Me, and Sand Lot.

8 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

I loved the Wonder Years! I would love to rewatch it from the beginning.

And I have never heard of Boyhood.

~ Noelle said...

I have heard of the movie, but never seen it...
As for The Sandlot - LOVE that movie :)(Stand By Me too, but LOVE Sandlot!)
The daddy and the baseball... I am still unsure how I feel about it, because it looked like he was about to drop the baby the way it was just hanging there...
So glad you won The Wonder Years ... Hope you enjoy!
(I love being able to start at the beginning to watch shows!)

Theresa Mahoney said...

Stand By Me is my all time favorite movie. I could probably recite it line for line. I am always spouting of lines from the movie just to tick off my family lol.

Harry Flashman said...

Never saw it. I heard a review on the news and it sounded like a chick flick.

Boys that age can be a handful. My mom had three , one year between each.

Eat To Live said...

The library lock up sounds fun. Would be more fun for you if they would lock them up all night.

Charlie said...

I have nver heard of boy hood but I like movies just about life.

It must be a ton of fun for the kids to do lock ins like that. GG really wants to do one at the YMCA but I don't think she's old enough yet.

Indah Nuria Savitri said...

I've been wanting to watch boyhood but I haven't got a chance...hopefully I will ..prety soon :)

Indah Nuria Savitri said...

I've been wanting to watch boyhood but I haven't got a chance...hopefully I will ..prety soon :)

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com