Monday, May 11, 2015

Moroccan Argan Oil Review

I love Argan Oil. I just think it's the best thing since sliced bread was made.

Recently I got Nature Touch Moroccan Argan Oil to review. This oil isn't like the others it's 100% organic and triple extra virgin Argan. 



About:
  • It's 100% Natural Oil
  • It's Unrefined Cold Pressed
  • This Brand Comes Directly From Argan Kernels 
  • No Artificial Additives 
  • Eco-Friendly
  • Sustainable and Fair Trade
  • Because it's Pure There is No Harsh Chemicals
  • This Has a Long Shelf Life - Natural Fatty Acid Composition Naturally Resists Going Rancid
  • It's $29.99, and on Sale for $19.97

 Uses:
  • Anti-Aging Skin Rejuvenation
  • Can be an Additive in Hair Care Products
  • Can be Used to Moisturize the Skin and Nails 
  • Use on Skin Problems Like: Eczema, Acne, Chapped Lips, Razor Bumps, and Wrinkles 


I use this daily on Mica's and Isaak's skin. It really helps reduce eczema, and dry skin.


 The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel'sThe Apel'sThe Apel's

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

I use it in my hair before I flat iron it. It keeps it from drying out.

Theresa Mahoney said...

I love all the benefits of aragan oil! It really is a super oil!

Rhonda Albom said...

When we were in Morocco we were invited into a home where the Berber women hand grind the seeds to make the argan oil. I could kick myself for not bringing some back but New Zealand is so picky on what they let in, we figured it would get confiscated. We also saw the goats climbing the trees to "get" the seed/nuts. Did you know traditionally "through the goat" is the first step in producing argan oil.

mail4rosey said...

Ah, I wondered how people used flat irons without their hair drying out (looking at Robin's comment above). That's a good tip! I saw your video review on G+ just now. Great job! I'd try this oil.

~ Noelle said...

I also enjoy using these oils.. and I love it if it is in a shampoo or conditioner I am using.
I get lots of frizzies, so sometimes I just rub some on my hair on the way out. lol

Eat To Live said...

I've never tried this before. My daughter has eczema I wonder if it would work for her.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com