Saturday, February 28, 2015

Business Card Holder Review

Since Travis is looking for jobs he needed a Business Card Holder

It's lucky for him, I got one to review.


He was happy to get it.

It holds 12 to 17 cards depending on the paper stock.

Other Things about the Business Card Holder:
  • Stainless steel & leather case keeps Business Cards clean, crisp & looking brand new.
  • Soft velvet material lining protects your cards while inside the case.
  • Sleek & Light to fit easily into your pocket or purse.
  • Unlike metal, the leather won't smudge or scratch.
  • It's made with quality materials & a sleek design.
  • It's light & slim yet strong & sturdy.
  • It's suitable for men and women.
  • It's $24.97, but on sale for $17.97. It has a lifetime guarantee.  

Take Care of Your Business Card Holder:
  • Keep it out of direct sunlight, so the leather doesn't fade.
  • Clean it with a damp rag.
  • You can keep the leather looking fresh by adding beeswax, or something similar.
  • Avoid polishes that have a lot of strong chemicals.

Colors:
  • I got Dad's Business Card Holder in black.
  • My choice would have been red.


Dad looks so sleek!
 The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel'sThe Apel'sThe Apel's

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

That is a really sharp looking business card holder. I really like it.

Indah Nuria Savitri said...

the red one looks awesome! I would definitely choose that one, if they don't have the purple one LOL. I always bring name card holder everywhere...you never know when you will meet your counterparts :)

Theresa Mahoney said...

This would come in handy for Jason. He travels to China and Vegas a lot for his work and is always wondering where he should put his business cards.

~ Noelle said...

Now that really looks nice. I have a biz card holder... but it is cloth. That looks great!
(side note- that last picture of travis is great too!)

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com