Thursday, November 20, 2014

Chicken or Bread?

I asked begged for one of the boys to go to the mall with me last weekend. It's always easier to manage each boy when they are separated. That's not to say that they can't play together.

We hear from Mica, "Isaak get out of my room!"

Isaak comes running to me all teary eyed and says, "Mom Mica said I could play in his room, but he won't let me. I just want to play with him."

It's typical sibling behavior. I joke about having them share a room. Both boys think that sounds like a great idea. I said, "Mica then you couldn't ask Isaak to get out of your room." He said, "Oh!"

Off to the mall Isaak and I went. I had to return a few things.

We passed a sample of pretzels.

Source
I asked Isaak if he wanted a sample? 

He said with his big eyes all wide, "Yes please."

As I handed it to him he said, "Thank you Mom." 

Isaak has better manners with saying "Please" and "Thank You" over anyone in our family.

Isaak then said, "Mom I liked the sample, but I really can't tell if it's chicken, or bread." 

I laughed, and said, "Isaak you've never had this type of pretzel before? We should make them sometime for Dad, Mica, and you of course. I know how to make them." 

He said, "I'd love that Mom."

8 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

LOL, that is cute. We get those pretzels as a treat sometimes!

Theresa Mahoney said...

Such beautiful manners! My kids have great manners in public, but can easily forget them at home!

~ Noelle said...

I love when I hear a kid with manners! Broxton loves pretzels :)

Indah Nuria Savitri said...

sooo sweet...you have wonderful boys Alissa...but kids are sooo dearly..I keep missing them while I'm working :)

Ai Sakura said...

He's such a sweetie. I love pretzels :) look forward to you sharing your recipe!!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

He is so cute!

mail4rosey said...

My son loves soft pretzels at the mall. That's funny about the chicken/bread comment. :)

Eat To Live said...

Isaak is a real sweetheart. You must be doing something right with that boy.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com