Thursday, September 11, 2014

Label Daddy | Labels Review

Disclosure: I am compensated for writing this post by receiving a GC to go towards Label Daddy. All opinions stated are my own.  

I just got labels from Label Daddy.

I just know that Isaak is going to be so excited to get them. He said when he started school, "I don't have any labels. Mica got some from Santa; maybe Santa will bring me some this year."


The only difficult thing with this review was waiting for their code. I kept thinking I was missing it in my email. It took them awhile to get the code out. When I have to pre-blog about a product I worry I'm not going to get compensated in the end. All ended up being good. I got the code, and Isaak got his labels.

I really wanted to get labels for Isaak through Label Daddy because Isaak loves Spider-Man. They have Spider-Man labels. It's a win | win. He even has a Spider-Man patch on his backpack. In fact they have more than one design of Spider-Man. Not only do they have Spider-Man, they have other Marvel characters, sports teams, and Disney options.

The Spider-Man Selection


I love you can custom make things now a days. I remember when I was little no one had the name Alissa on products.  My Mom had to make her own labels. My boys have different spellings for their names, so it's great to just type in their names, and get a preview right away.

The Preview

The labels shipped fast! I was impressed with that.


There's one bigger label that has their phone number on it in case the item is found. I blocked the phone number out for privacy purposes.


I know Isaak will love these clips. There are 4 of them. One side has Spider-Man, and the other side has a web with his name. They could go on the zippers of his backpack, some lunchboxes, some trapper folders, some pencil case boxes, and belt loops on pants.


Here are all the other labels they sent us. How cool is that? Isaak's going to love having his own labels.


Perks on Their Labels:

  • Super durable 
  • Peel-and-stick 
  • Washer/dryer safe
  • Microwave safe
  • Dishwasher safe 
  • UV resistant!  
Label Daddy is the number one solution for labeling your belongings! Remember to label all clothing, sports equipment and other personal belongings your kids bring to school, camp, sports leagues, day care, and other places.

We label all the notebooks, crayon boxes, folders, backpacks, and lunchboxes. The other things are for the whole classroom to use. 

 

What superhero would you like to see on a label? Have you used Label Daddy before?

The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel'sThe Apel'sThe Apel's
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using USFamilyGuide. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

7 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Oh jeez - my boys would LOVE those. The Spiderman on there is awesome!

Ai Sakura said...

Wow they have a good variety for their labels!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Theresa Mahoney said...

They did turn out really nice! I think Allison would like some with any kind of furry animal on hers. Actually, she's kind of narcissistic, and anything with her name on it gets her going lol

Eat To Live said...

I have a GRANDSON that would love those labels.

mail4rosey said...

I like Label Daddy. The zipper tags are really nice, we just got some of those. And we've got labels of theirs too.

I never thought to have labels made for Christmas. Santa's pretty smart over there! :) These would make a great gift!

~ Noelle said...

Those are pretty awesome! That would be great for a kids birthday gift to. So they could label what all they wanted to do...
I love the tags... and of course Spidey is AWESOME

Indah Nuria Savitri said...

exactly what I'm looking for...thanks for sharing it :)

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com