Thursday, May 22, 2014

6 Piece Bamboo Kitchen Utensils Set Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I'm on a mission to get rid of plastic. I've read so many bad things about plastic. Some of the chemicals companies are using to replace BPA are worse than BPA. Metal is nice, but it scratches pans. I jumped at the chance to review a 6 piece Bamboo Kitchen Utensils Set. We have a bamboo cutting board set, and I just love it. I knew I'd love a utensil set just the same.


There's nothing worse than buying a new kitchen utensil set only to find out the tools are made from low quality materials that only break and become useless in a few weeks. That has happened to me before. I'm happy to say that the 6 piece Bamboo Kitchen Utensil Set is not going to break!

Benefits of Bamboo Styles 6-Piece Kitchen Utensil Set
  • Durable Moso Bamboo
  • 15% Stronger than Maple and 33% Lighter than Oak
  • Easy to Clean & Maintain
  • Natural Bamboo with No Dyes or Colors
  • FSC Certified - To Ensure Sustainable and Ethical Harvesting
  • Doesn't Scratch Pans and Pots
  • Renewable Resource
  • Anti-Bacterial Properties 
  • It's not expensive! It's $15.97, and on sale for $9.49.
The Set Came With:

Single Hole Spoon and Spoon



Fork and Slotted Spoon

 

Slotted Spatula and Spatula


I Decided to Cook up Some Veggies:

Zucchini, squash, and a little bit of tomato. I used my new bamboo fork to break up the veggies, and keep them cooking.

It worked like a charm, and cleaned up great!


Fish, Broccoli and Veggie Mix

Ask Yourself:

Are you looking for a complete kitchen utensil set for all your cooking needs?

Do you want something that won't hurt the environment?

Want to add that natural look to your kitchen?

Do you want new kitchenware that is stylish, effective and eco-friendly?

Fortunately, their premium bamboo range use only high-quality hard Moso bamboo that is compressed so won't warp and crack. Their products are FDA tested too. This ensures they contain no nasty chemicals, so that you can be confident in serving your family and friends a meal that is purely your own ingredients. They guarantee no warping or cracking or your money back!

Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. I did get products to help with the review.


The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel'sThe Apel'sThe Apel's

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

7 comments:

Harry Flashman said...

These look like a good idea to me. Plastic utensils are really hard to get clean. There's just something pleasing about wood cutlery, dishes and cooking utencils.

Cascia Talbert said...

They look like a great set of utensils. Have a terrific weekend!

mail4rosey said...

That's a nice looking set, and a nice veggie dish too!

~ Noelle said...

i have always been very happy with our bamboo utensils

Theresa Mahoney said...

I received these too, and I LOVE them! I like how they don't get hot if I leave them resting on the pans either!

Eat To Live said...

I love bamboo and have a couple utensils and quite few cutting boards

Eat To Live said...

I love bamboo and have a couple utensils and quite few cutting boards

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com