Tuesday, December 10, 2013

WW: Bass Pro Shop {Linky}

We took the boys on Sunday to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa.

The boys each had a letter.

Mica's had something written down for himself and me. Daddy peeked to see what he had written for me to receive. It's a ring with Mica's name on it. Daddy's busy making a ring with not just Mica's name on it, but Isaak's name to.

Isaak's letter had pictures drawn of things that Santa likes. Mica said, "Isaak you're supposed to write on there what you want." I reminded Mica that it's no big deal, and that Isaak saw Santa in the mall a few weeks ago to tell him what he wanted.

Mica was a little bent out of shape because there was snow on the ground, so he couldn't wear his nice shoes to see Santa. Snow boots it was.


We took pictures by their fireplace.



They got a sample of fudge.


 Then they got to see Santa.



That's when the trouble started. Isaak gave Daddy his candy cane to hold onto. Well Daddy left it on a barrel, while they were shooting wooden ducks with a kid's bow and arrow. Someone threw that candy cane away, or ate it. Then a slight melt down occurred. Luckily there was plenty of stuff around to distract him: They raced cars, colored, and more. Later on Isaak did get a candy cane from a gallery we went to.




The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel'sThe Apel'sThe Apel's

26 comments:

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos said...

Great photos this week!

Ai Sakura said...

LOOK AT THAT SNOW!! I miss snow :P Keep warm and happy holidays. Would love to see that ring when it's ready! :)

Leovi said...

Yes, I love these beautiful family portraits, delicious photos!

stevebethere said...

What a nice set of family photos it's a lovely time of year isn't it

Have a seasonaltastic week :-)

Unknown said...

Very beautiful Christmas pictures of you and your family Alissa. Thanks for hosting.

Faythe said...

That must be a big Bass Pro shop to have all that. None near me, hubby gets enough catalogs, LOL. the photos turned out so nice. Glad he finally got his own candy cane.
Faythe @ GrammyMouseTails

Kristin Aquariann said...

Fabulous fireplace! That is so cute that Mica wanted to wear nice shoes for Santa. ^.^

Stephanie said...

Such gorgeous pictures by that huge fireplace!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you all had a great time! That's really nice that they provided the kids with activities.

Dee Dee said...

What a wonderful Santa! It looks like a good family day! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Looks like a cold day! Perfect!

http://itzybellababy.blogspot.com

Rhonda Albom said...

Are they happier about Santa or the fudge, I know my girls would rather have the chocolate than just about anything.

Masshole Mommy said...

Bass Pro always has the nicest looking santas!

Cathy Kennedy said...

What a lovely place. I love the fireplace and that Santa looks great! Happy WW!

Veronica Lee said...

Love those gorgeous pics of you and your family, A!

Happy Wednesday!

posh said...

That looks like a wonderful day!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Cute boys!

Theresa Mahoney said...

Such cozy photos by the fire! That looks like a really good Santa! Look at that beard!

Claire Justine said...

Aww beautiful photos :) I bet they can't wait till Christmas...

~ Noelle said...

that looks like a fun time :) glad the meltdown didn't ruin the day :)

renae said...

Man, I am poky to get to your Linky Hop this week. My life has really gone crazy since about Thanksgiving.

Glad to see such cute smiles on all your faces! You have a darling family.

Felicia said...

WE absolutely love Bass Pro! The boys are adorable with Santa and I'm loving the boots.

Indah Nuria Savitri said...

lovely placeee...and the boys look stunning with in red!

Dee said...

It looks like a great trip! We love bass pro shops!

Terra Heck said...

Great pics of the boys with Santa! I've heard Bass Pro Shop is a great place to go around the holidays. There's not one in our area though.

Rina said...

Lovely photos...

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com