Friday, December 20, 2013

Holiday Train

Last weekend on Saturday we went to Lowes for their Build and Grow Clinic. I'm so glad we opted to do this one.

It was a holiday train. Both of our boys love trains. 

Isaak likes the train, but he didn't want to take a picture. He wanted to hide his face with the train. Then got mad because we told him not to.


The boys needed less help with their set. They are getting better at putting things together on their own.

The kits had a great surprise! All the stickers were scratch and sniff. The chocolate smelled like chocolate, and the peppermint smelled like peppermint, and so on. It was super fun.

3 comments:

Theresa Mahoney said...

That's a real treat getting scratch and sniff stickers. I haven't smelled one of those in ages!

Masshole Mommy said...

I didn't even know they made scratch & sniff stickers anymore. I used to LOVE those when I was a kid!!!

~ Noelle said...

we need to go again, just been so hectic lately

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com