Monday, March 4, 2013

Pizza Tour

Isaak got to go on a tour to Godfather's Pizza with his preschool class last week. You might be thinking, "A pizza place for a tour?"

Isaak being a goof!


It was actually fun. Mica had fun when I went with his preschool class many moons ago to.

This time we got to walk around the kitchen and see the freezers, the oven, the dough maker and their party rooms. The kids got to add the sauce to the premade crust, then add the toppings. I got to make one to. It was only 10:30 AM and Isaak ate 2 pieces out of his personal pan pizza! I ate and then snacked on snap peas and grapes later on.




6 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

That's an awesome tour. My boys and I went on one back when I was in my local MOMS Club. The kids all loved and it how awesome it that they got to eat their creations!

Theresa Mahoney said...

I think a restaurant tour is an awesome idea! The kids get to see how much work goes into making the food, and they get a tasty bite when the tour is done!

Eat To Live said...

Isaaks pose looks like he is trying to look like the Spiderman on his shirt.

How do you fix the split peas to snack on them?

Unknown said...

I love pizza! That must have been fun! Lovely pictures.

Are We There Yet! said...

He sure does look like he is enjoying that pizza!!

~ Noelle said...

that would be fun... we went to krispy kreme doughnuts and took tours when i was a kid :)

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com