It's been on my mind because:
A) I started my shopping. I want to get the bulk of it done before it gets freezing cold outside and snowy and icy.
B) Because it did start getting cold I got in the mood for Christmas shopping.
C) I have a few relatives that have birthdays right around Christmas, which makes things expensive. I feel inclined to start early.
So far what have I gotten:
I haven't gotten EVERYTHING by no means. Just a little bit here, and a little more there.
- Awhile ago I got my youngest nephews and sons reusable superhero sandwich bags. That's just part of their presents.
- Our nephew Evan gets a Volcano Science Kit. I got that at Hobby Lobby. Always check their site for a 40% off coupon!
- I haven't decided who I'm giving this to: Isaak and our Nephew Elijah are getting mini portfolios from Hobby Lobby. They are 9 x 12 and were only $2.99! They came in industrial colored plastic. I bought mini metal rulers with cork backing, mini triangles. I plan on filling them with stencils, paper and colored pencils. - Or I'll give them to Isaak and Mica from Santa. If I do this Mica's will have a scratchboard set in it. I think he'd love that. Especially the rainbow one! I just have to decide if it will be for the 4 year olds or to our boys from Santa. Decisions!
- Daddy wants to get the boys Nintendo DS systems. YIKES! Ya we haven't owned anything like that, so it will be interesting.
- I got Mica and Isaak building kits from Fat Brain Stores. I can't remember the exact kits, but they were cool when we picked them out!
- I got Daddy 1 thing, but I can't say what it is on here.
- My niece Kailey is almost in college. She needs money. I'm thinking of getting a big box, small balloons and putting money in each of the balloons. 25 balloons = $25. She's gotta have fun still, right? I may do the balloon thing for our nephew that lives in Missouri and my oldest nephew Ethan that's getting hard to shop for. Cheap to ship because it's so light.
- I know I have random other things in the closet. It's just a matter of looking.