Friday, August 24, 2012

Date Night

I had a date night with Isaak tonight.

I asked him this morning, "What do you want to do tonight? It's going to be just you and me tonight. Mica and Daddy are going out. So you get me all to yourself. We can go to a toy store, out to eat, go swimming at the Y, whatever you want to do. So what do you want to do?

Isaak said, "I want to have a picnic in the living room, and then play games all night long."

I said, "Ok we can do that. Do you want me to make something, or do you want me to pick up something from somewhere to eat?"

Isaak said, "You can get something at MickerDonalds."

So I got a Southwestern salad for me and 4 piece nuggets happy meal for Isaak. Then chopped up some veggies for him at home. Then it was time for our picnic and games.



He had fun.

Daddy and Mica came home.

Daddy said, "Mica why don't you tell Mom what we had for dinner?"

Mica said, "We had sandwiches at Jimmy Johns." Jimmy John bought them."

Daddy said, "No I bought them."

I think Mica thought Jimmy Johns is a person, not a place.

2 comments:

~ Noelle said...

lol, we don't do JJ that often, as it isn't that close to us...
broxton loves picnics in our living room though, so we do that from time to time...
isn't date night with the little ones always fun?

Eat To Live said...

How great that you and the Hubs take turns spending time with each boy. I bet Isaak loved all your attention instead of having to share you with Mica.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com