Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Pink Ruler Slap Bracelet

The boys and I went to Target. I was looking for tea towels. For some reason they don't sell them anymore. They work the best!

We checked out Slip N' Slides and got two. Everywhere else they are sold out. One of them was on clearance. Daddy got a hose splitter, so the two Slip N' Slides can be used at once.

We also got a card for one of Mica's friend's birthday parties. It's funny, he spent 10 or more minutes reading the cards just to pick out the right one. It had to have princesses on it because that is what his invite had on it.

We went back to look at backpacks. With all the school stuff were slap bracelets. 

Like these:

Source
The boys fought over a pink ruler slap on bracelet. I said, "Gee wiz I'm not getting that!" I didn't want to get them anything like that because Mica has a new habit of trying to sneak stuff in the cart when I tell him to put it back on the shelf. Plus I could see it being one of those toys that they play with for a day and then it sits.

This older gentleman that was probably 60 years old started laughing behind us. I looked over at him and he said, "I'm sorry! It's just that I was playing with that just before you guys walked over here."

It was funny enough that 2 little boys were playing with the pink ruler slap bracelet, then when I heard that the older man was as well I just couldn't stop laughing about it.

4 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Now that is hilarious!

~ Noelle said...

that is too funny! i remember slap bracelets from when i was younger...

Eat To Live said...

That is funny. I can remember when my Grandkids had slap bracelets...

Eat To Live said...

Well darn, I think I went into spam again. I must look like a spammer to blogger.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com