Friday, June 1, 2012

The Tale of a Little Old Lady

One night we went to Kohls for Daddy and I to get some new clothes. It's been awhile since we've bought anything for ourselves.

Mica went with me. Isaak went with Daddy. They really were pretty good. Sometimes boys and shopping don't mix. They pick on each other, one runs around a clothing rack, while the other hides in it. Mica runs ahead, while Isaak lags behind.

When Daddy and I met back up, an elderly lady stopped us. She went on and on about how cute and good the boys were. She reminded me of Mrs Dobtfire, except a true female. The boys kept talking to her and she listened and kept telling them how cute and good they are.

I was thinking in my head, I wounder what Mica is thinking? He knows he's good looking. When I tell him he's handsome, he says, "I know Mommy." He's not a kid that needs an ego boost. LOL

She was an Ex-Kindergarten teacher.

I think it really made her night to talk with me and the boys for 10 to 15 minutes.

2 comments:

Eat To Live said...

How nice that you took some time to chat with an old lady who is probably very bored or maybe lonely. Kudos to you!

What I Did Today said...

Don't you just love fun little encounters with nice strangers like that? I do.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com