Friday, May 18, 2012

Some Information About Toe Juice

Toe Juice was originally created by a high school chemistry teacher. His baby son had problems with flaking, dry, cracked feet. Lotions seemed ineffective. Royce Garner did his homework and came up with this product that not only helped his son, but helps others as well.


Things Toe Juice can help:

  • Cracked Skin
  • Warts
  • Eczema
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Circulatory Irritations
  • Irritating Rashes
  • Ringworm
  • Psoriasis
  • Jock Itch
  • Feet
  • Hands 
  • Underarms


I'm using this product on that stubborn planters wart that I have. I also plan on using in on eczema spots that sometimes occur in the hot summer.

Once this wart is gone, I'll show before and after pictures. Then it's giveaway time!

So far what I like is that the product doesn't smell like acid! I know that sounds crazy, but many products out on the market used to clear up warts smell horrible! I also like that it evaporates fast. I just apply it with a cotton swab.

Toe Juice is on Facebook, and Twitter and they have a YouTube channel.



Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. I received the Toe Juice Combo for this review.

3 comments:

Eat To Live said...

Hmmmm... I need to check it out and see if they have an ingredients list. My Daughter gets eczema also.

What I Did Today said...

I'd be interested to know just how well it works on cracked skin. All of a sudden my feet are starting to look like my mom's! That's NOT a good thing.

~ Noelle said...

thanks for the heads up...
might need to look at this for broxton

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com