Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sing, Sing a Song Saturday

I started five weeks ago doing what I call Sing, Sing a Song Saturday.  I'm going to post one song on Saturdays that the boys or I like. I'll see how long I can keep it up.

The song may be part of a movie, a kid's video or just a song we like. It may or may not include words. I'll try and include why we like it and/or the history of the song/singer.

This week I wanted to include something having to do with the boy's interests. I found a tribal video that was done out of maps! Mica and Isaak love putting together their Melissa and Doug USA puzzle. Mica likes pulling out our globe to point out places to Isaak.

"Tribe" is by singer/artist is Piers Faccini. It's directed by Cyril Gfeller.

1 comment:

Eat To Live said...

Those pictures look like they are out of the 70s.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com