Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

I told Mica to go ahead and get dressed. Usually he picks out his shirt and I pick out his shorts or pants. This morning he got himself all read to go.


I cracked up because the boy does not match. He doesn't have to go to school. Part of me wants him to leave his clothes on. This way every time I look at him I can smile and/or laugh.

He handed me a letter this morning. It says:

Dear Mrs. Apel, {I have no clue why he put Mrs. Apel. He calls me, "Mom."}

I love you so much that your heart is makeing {making} fairy tales.

Love,

Mica

How sweet that is! He has a gift for me. I'm making him wait to give it to me when Daddy and Isaak roll out of bed.

Happy Mothers Day Mothers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny-the outfit and the Mrs. Apel part. Who knows why kids sometimes do what they do. That is just precious! Happy Mother's Day Alissa!

Eat To Live said...

LOL... who cares if he matches. He loves you and today... that is all that counts.

Happy Mothers Day

Liz Mays said...

That is just about the cutest little message I ever did see!

~ Noelle said...

love the outfit!!!!
that is just the sweetest message! :) maybe he was trying to be like your students! that is adorable... i can not wait until broxton writes me messages like that!
hope you had a wonderful mothers day!

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com