Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Busy Times

We're busy all the time, but last week and this week have been crazy busy!

  • We've had doctors appointments.
  • Then on Daddy's weekend, which is on Monday and Tuesday; he got called in on Tuesday. The extra money is nice. More than the money, he's been wanting a day off for a long time now. It's been too busy there to get time off. He's been working A LOT lately. This time around since it was on a Tuesday (we don't do daycare, so we have odd schedules) he had Isaak with him. Isaak watched Wow Wow Wubbzy, while Daddy made teeth. He works at a dental lab. His co-worker was sick for two days, which put the lab in a bind. He worked much of the day, then went back in and worked from 7:30 PM to 1 AM.
  • Last night Mica's school had an art and music show. We went to that before Daddy had to go back into work.
  • I have a thing called Portfolio Review Night tomorrow night. Staying a night here or there comes with teaching.
  • Daddy works his one night a month at a gallery where his work is at.  This Friday is that night.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com