Friday, March 16, 2012

Car Door

This morning Isaak jumped out of the car, walked away and said, "Mommy look at the pink in the sky!"
Meanwhile, I shut his car door.

He looked at me with raised eyebrows, a stern voice and said, "Mommy I need to do that!" He opens up the car door, just to shut it again. He then proceeded to walk up the steps and said, "THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR!"

I told him, "Well Isaak I'm sorry I shut your door. You did get to shut it though." I apologized because: A) Daddy says I don't apologize enough. B) Because I infringed on Isaak's independence.

Mornings after daylight savings time have been less than desirable. One morning we all woke up late and yesterday Isaak had to go number 2 right when it was time to leave. I know it's not his fault, but it certainly makes for a rocky start. We I was trying to defeat time!

Allergies kicked in extra early here. I feel a little like I have a walking hang over, with none of the joys of drinking the night before. If I had to choose one dwarf from Snow White to categorize myself as in the morning lately it would be Grumpy. I don't mean to be grumpy I swear.

Grumpy - snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs photo
Source
This is what the pollen counts look like here:

A report I get from Nasonex. They send me a weekly count during allergy season. I had to type in my zip code to get the correct counts. Maybe it's better not knowing. Ignorance can sometimes be bliss.

1 comment:

~ Noelle said...

sorry you aren't great... but, your comment about feeling like a hangover without the fun partying... made me laugh
hope it gets better..

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com