Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"I Don't Like Him Because He Cuts Onions!"

Isaak started saying a month or so ago, "I don't like Daddy when he cuts onions!" Odd I know. What two, three or four year old isn't odd sometimes? He actually seemed upset about the fact that Daddy cuts up onions.

I said to Isaak, "Mommy cuts onions to." I think most adults do in fact cut onions.

Every so often Isaak continues with, "I don't like Daddy when he cuts onions!"

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjp0tKwp6-x0S8XejyQfVXQemJE7cxgr9Gs0i3k2pVNXwmKT9Bnzsa_6U9gf6wMwpUZJ5xqnKY2Tqn5dSCCsGfZ039JapjIkMOBSSY_LcwUpvMVj_b5ubD8hFyde8-P1peudfzaAiryut0/s400/RedOnionSlice.jpg
Source
Tonight when we went swimming I said, "Hey Isaak did you say 'Hi' to your coach?" He said, "Mommy that's not my coach! That's my teacher. I don't like him because he cuts onions!" Such an odd thing to say for a little boy! Sort of funny to.

For the record, Isaak likes his coach. He LOVED swimming lessons. He walked up to his coach the day before Valentines Day, tapped him on his leg and said in his tiny voice, "I hope you will have a good Valentines Day tomorrow!"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny things that kids say! Hmmmm

Liz Mays said...

He must keep you snickering ALL the time!

Veronica Lee said...

Yep, kids say the darndest things!!

Eat To Live said...

Hahahaa.... Your kids are so funny. Wasn't there a show at one time "Kids Say The Darndest Things"

~ Noelle said...

ha ha..
wonder what the deal is with the onions! how funny

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com