Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dinner

We went out to Dixie Quicks for dinner. We love going out with Grandma and Grandpa Spiehs. They help watch Isaak a lot and it's a nice break from a busy week. Grandma and Grandpa enjoy going to gallery openings like we do. Dixie Quicks is right next to an art gallery. This time around I didn't really care about the modern showing. It was just colored tiles on the walls. Just not my thing. Dinner was good. We had to wait a bit because it was the weekend before Valentines Day, but it still was good.

I like this shot of Isaak. He looks so handsome and grown up in his grey button down shirt. If only he wouldn't of cut the front of his hair. His bangs look a little funny.


Grandpa and Grandma Spiehs-



Mica posing per usual-




No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com