Thursday, February 16, 2012

Betty Lukens Learning Fun with Felt

I could see Mica and Isaak getting into these felt boards:

Yes, the Thanksgiving one would be a hit any time of year for my kids.
Mica at one time wanted to be a prince.

I could see these sets being great for Grandma and Grandpa Apel's house. That is a time when we travel and need something quite to do. It would be great for programs, or church.

Betty Lukens has many options of felt boards. Natural Mama is giving one away - winners choice.

1 comment:

~ Noelle said...

that would be neat for a car trip

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com