Thursday, January 5, 2012

Today I Feel Nostalgic

Jamie from What I Did Today is going to be having a baby soon! I'm so excited for her, but I'm going to miss her blog to read if she's unable to keep it up for awhile. Who could blame her? :) She'll have 3 little ones to care for.

I was thinking back to when I had my little kiddos. The biggest surprises is what they looked like. I expected my boys to be bald like I was. They are carried for 9 months, and I had no clue what they'd look like. They both looked somewhat similar when they were infants. Except Isaak had different eyes then Mica.


To the left is Mica and to the right is Isaak. They both had black hair when they were born, then lost it, then it grew back light brown and slowly both of their hair has gotten darker. Their profiles were so similar.

7 comments:

Liz Mays said...

What a precious look back!!!!

And I'm excited for her too!

Megan said...

Aw, they were such cute babies!

Saru Singhal said...

Such a cute picture btw you are looking very beautiful in this picture:)

~ Noelle said...

How sweet are these pics?
I love how so many bloggers are pregnant or just had a baby... but, it sure does make my clock tick a bit faster... ha haha

What I Did Today said...

I'm def gonna try to keep up on my posts! ;) So fun to get to see some baby pics of Mica and Isaak. I can certainly see which one is Isaak without it having to be pointed out! Such cute babies.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness how precious they both are and how fast they grow up! Hard to believe mine are already 24 and 18 years old which is why I'm spending as much time as I can with my toddler!

Lindsay said...

Aww, such precious baby photos!!

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com