Saturday, January 28, 2012

Packing to Go Nowhere Again

Isaak likes to pack! He started packing when he was really little. You can see him with all his hats and a couple bags stuffed full of toys here. I have empty boxes for Isaak to stuff full of whatever he wants.

The other evening when I went to go pick up Isaak from Grandma and Grandpa's; I found a box by his bag. Inside was a stuffed dog.

This morning I found this box in our living room:


The contents inside look like this:


Fake plastic chips, fake plastic babies, fake beads, a plastic Easter egg, "MikerDonalds" money, a fake credit card and a little set of penguins made by Schleich.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOL how cute!! My son did something similar to this. He packed a bunch of random things inside!

Eat To Live said...

LOL... he sure does like those little babies. I have seen them on some of your posts before.

~ Noelle said...

lol, priorities when packing! Yes, I agree... he does love those babies, as I have seen them before as well :)

Liz Mays said...

Oh my gosh, what a fun and random collection of packed treasures!

Linda Vacation said...

So cute indeed. This is a kind of magic suitcase keeping all his precious treasures.

Becky Jane said...

Looks like he's got all the essentials...his family, food, and a credit card!

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com