- Tonight I tackled getting some of the boy's toys downstairs. I still have to go through more. A lot more. I'm hoping that by Easter I have a few more big boxes of clothes and toys to give to my cousin.
- I was expecting Isaak to be like, "NO! That's mine!" But he wasn't at all like that. I explained to him that baby Alex needs some baby toys and clothes. He set aside toys that he thought were baby toys, and I think he did a good job.
- I'm moving all the Hot Wheels and Thomas trains from Mica's room to Isaak's room. He just plays with them more.
- I'm not sure what to do with all the Little People that Mica loved so much. Isaak doesn't have that same love for them. We have a lot of it. I want to keep some, but not all. I'd like to keep them with their sets.
- We may have a garage sale this summer.
Muffins with Mom
1 week ago