Friday, December 9, 2011

Last Night it Took Me Close to Two Hours to Get Home

Yesterday it started to snow/sleet during the middle of the afternoon, on into the evening. It was slick, but man traffic was bumper to bumper. No one seemed impatient, which was good. By the time I went from work to Grandma and Grandpa Spiehs' house and back home was nearly two hours. Usually it only takes me 30 to 40 minutes of driving time. We're so lucky to have shorter commutes here. I'd hate to have that kind of commute everyday!

4 comments:

Eat To Live said...

I would hate that. I try to stay in when it gets like that... but when you work, you don't have that option.

Saru Singhal said...

We are still waiting for the snow...Commute kills big time...

Unknown said...

Stay safe and be careful!

Anonymous said...

Sigh! I used to walk to work and I think next job I get, I will have to commute too :( Snow sucks...err...sometimes...

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com