Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Baby Messing With a Telemarketer

Last week Grandma Spiehs called and said, "Alissa I have an emergency! Emerson isn't doing well." He's doing slightly better now. Still, he hit a major rough patch! All surgeries are out right now.

While she was trying to talk to me Isaak was in the background having a temper tantrum! He was crying and yelling, "I want to talk on the phone!" Only over and over again! I was doing my best to stay calm. I wanted to cry and scream too! Isaak doesn't understand what an emergency is!

When Isaak was two...


he decided that he wanted to talk on the phone. Only this time it wasn't an emergency! Some telemarketer called. I was talking to them. Then after Isaak begged, I gave in. The phone was handed over to Isaak. He said, "Hi! I Isaak Jaxon Apel! No I not my Mommy! I Isaak Jaxon Apel!" His voice kept getting more and more persistent. I was laughing so hard!

I just saw this video that reminded me of Isaak and the telemarketer. Only this child is younger then he was.
<a href='http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/baby-messes-with-telemarketer/20vz9yfy?src=v5:embed::' target='_new' title='Baby Messes With Telemarketer'>Video: Baby Messes With Telemarketer</a>

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! lol

Liz Mays said...

That baby really seems to be taking the conversation seriously too!

Eat To Live said...

Those darned telemarketers seem to call whenever they want. I ask them to take me off their list but who knows if they do.

This is so funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha!! Love it! I too would want to give him the phone if it was a telemarketer? One time, when I was going through a divorce and was then laid off, I had one call me asking for money. As a thank you from needing them in my past, I typically give some to locals, women's crisis centers and to a few others but this time I just couldn't. If you didn't know, if you donate once they come at you every year and sometimes more than once a year. Then they must have some sort of phone list they add you to because everyone calls after that! Anyhow, I politely said I couldn't but he continued to go at me so I told him the exact reason. He then told me in a smart a## way "Well I'm sorry if I'd be taking food off from your table!" At that time, I needed your Isaac to get on the phone!!

Debbi said...

Haha! Funny story--tfs! When I get calls for money, if it's not one that I give to I just tell them "I've already designated my giving for this year." That seems to work better than anything else.

BTW, your son is adorable!

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com