Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nursery Rhyme Day

Isaak has to dress up for a nursery rhyme character for school. We have lot of play/dress up clothes for boys, but none of them really line up to nursery rhymes. Uggg! As if figuring out Halloween costumes isn't hard enough!

If you can think of a nursery rhyme that fits any of the following, I'll be happy:
  • Pirate
  • A Davy Crockett type character {we have a hat}
  • Doctor
  • Bear
  • Dinosaur
  • Cowboy
  • Sheriff
  • Super Hero
Is Davy Crockett considered a nursery rhyme character? Then there's also this nursery rhyme that I've never really heard of:

Davy Davy Dumpling,
Boil him in a pot;
Sugar him, and butter him,
And eat him while he's hot!

Mica was this Little Jack Horner:

[LilJackHor3.jpg]

I suppose I could have Isaak be that. I made a plum to fit on Mica's thumb. Then he took a baked pie for a treat. The name tag said: "Little Jack Honer. I'll need help going potty today."

I just was trying to think of ideas. This is so hard with boys!!! I wish I had a puppy costume. Isaak could be the little dog that laughed in Hey Diddle Diddle.

Ideas are welcome!!!

2 comments:

Eat To Live said...

I have been wracking my brain trying to think of something. I can't think of a thing right now.

What I Did Today said...

That one that goes "Doctor Gloucester went to Foster in a shower of rain. He stepped into a puddle right up to his middle and never went there again." Or "Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy was he?" Those are the only ones I could think of.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com