Thursday, October 20, 2011

Curious Cats

The Inside Scoop:

Isaak's been taking a bite out of a fruit, veggie or nut and says, "What's inside this Mommy?!" If he's eating a snap pea, I tell him, "Peas." He then says, "No Mommy, that's the outside, what's in the inside?" I repeat my answer. Isaak gets annoyed with me.

   
Such a Good Vibration:

Mica keeps putting his hand on his throat and says, "Ba...." At first I was like, "Cut out the sound effects Mica!" Then I asked him, "What were you doing?" He said, "Mommy my throat feels funny when I make that sound." I don't know if he learned this in school or by himself.

Heart Beat:

Isaak and I were on a walk last week. He stopped me and says, "Mommy feel my heart!" I think he just realized that his heart really beats.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com