Friday, August 19, 2011

Our Walk Home From School

I picked Mica up from school.

Mica says, "Mom I have a new girlfriend."
I said, "What's her name?"
He said, "I'm not sure, but I like her!"
Then he told me, "I didn't want to tell her that she's my girlfriend because my old girlfriend from preschool might get cross if she finds out!"

The whole conversation cracked me up! The word, "Cross" was just too funny! Daddy reminded me later on that in the Thomas movies they use the word, "Cross" a lot.

2 comments:

Saru Singhal said...

LOL, cross...Kids have their own ways...:)

Subhrashis Adhikari said...

LOL...that was funny :)

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com