Wednesday, July 13, 2011

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!

So I always thought I'd have girl's that were into cute little dolls! Boy was I wrong! I guess Isaak likes baby's. Why did I think that I'd have girls? I'm not sure. I just was raised with all sister's, my mom had all sister's. I was a girly, girl that liked dolls and Barbies.

I never thought I'd let my kid's play with guns. Well my boy's have two Nerf guns and a pop gun. I've changed my ways I guess.

We went to Cabela's. It was across the street from our hotel on our Staycation. The boy's saw a shooting range. They wanted to give it a try. Daddy looked over at me with puppy dog eyes, as if to ask if it was ok to give it a whirl. I said, "Sure! It's Staycation afterall."



No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com