Friday, July 1, 2011

This Morning We Went to Cars 2


I went to pick up cousin's Evan and Elijah. Aunt Angie met us there with cousin Ethan. My one and only niece met us there with a little girl she babysits. We filled up almost a whole row. I'm so glad Aunt Angie was there because the 3 year old's lost interest a bit, and wanted to go potty a few times.

A few mishaps happened. Isaak went to eat some popcorn and bit his finger on accident. He started crying. Then Elijah cried for no apparent reason at all. I went to comfort him by moving him to my lap. Isaak got jealous. I put both of them on my lap. Isaak kept telling Elijah that he had to sit in his own seat and was shuffling his legs to try and move him off. I told Isaak that Elijah had every right to sit on my lap. Boo Isaak!

I enjoyed the movie somewhat. I wasn't a huge fan of the first one, so I'm not a very good judge. Everyone else I talked to about the first one LOVED it! The big boy's enjoyed both 1 and 2, while the little boy's only really liked 1. 2 just went over their head. There is a lot more action and clues in Cars 2. I can see where being only 3 years old, they can get lost in the storyline. If your child is 5 and up they will like Cars 2, it they are under 5 they may lose interest.

1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

My boys (me included!) can't wait to see Cars 2!

Love the pics! What a bunch of great looking kids!

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com