Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's Offical Freak Out Time for Me!

I can't breath. Really I'm freaking out! Fall time is right around the corner, and I have no care for my children two days a week. Aunt Terra in the past has always watched them. Well she has a new baby that is sick. Emerson is actually doing very good. Terra's in no situation to watch my kids.

I brought this up to my Daddy and he says, "Oh I've never thought about that."

Grandma and Grandpa Spiehs offered to help, but lets face it, they can't do it all. They are not Super Grandparents.

Aunt Terra alone can't even watch her own three children. She has to have help. I tried talking about the fall with her, and she said that she can only think about today and tomorrow. I just want to brainstorm what to do with her own kids.

I'm freaking out, and I don't know what to do! I don't want my children living in daycare. I know a lot of kids do, and maybe we'll have to. YIKES!

So there I said it, I'm freaking out!

4 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

That is tough. Hope you figure something out.

Jen (emsun.org) said...

I hope you figure something out that works for you and your family. Good luck.

What I Did Today said...

I'm sorry! I would totally be freaking out too. Wish I had some good advice, but I know I'd be in the exact same boat as you. Hope it all works out nicely for everyone soon so you can stop stressing.

Liz Mays said...

Could you have someone come to your house so their world wouldn't be toooooo messed up?

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com