Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Hope You Had a Good 4th of July!

This was the first year in a long time where firecrackers were legal where I'm from. People bought them in other states and shot them off anyway. This year there were local stands at many of the grocery and hardware stores. People went crazy and bought a lot.

We bought some. Our backyard neighbors always buy a lot! I'd hate to see their bill!

The boy's stayed up late! Isaak still refused to take a nap yesterday! This makes him act punk like! 

Isaak's shirt says, "Moms Little Sparkler!"


The boy's were really excited to find the parachutes! Mica demonstrated to our next door neighbor's what a firecracker is like when it's lit. He was jumping all around in a circle like motion making all kinds of noises! They were laughing. I should have video taped him.





3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Too funny that he acted like a firecracker!

Mommy Moment said...

Boys will be boys! Sounds like you have a lot of fun around your place!

Smiles,
Jody

kewkew said...

Those are some great shots. Sounds like they had a blast.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com