Sunday, July 24, 2011

Eye Update

If you read about Isaak's sluggish eye and my concerns, he woke up and his eye was back to normal!

This is what it did look like.

That was super strange! I have no clue what happened to his eye. I've seen eyes get swollen because of an allergy or bug bite. I've never seen an eye get sluggish like that.

Last night I looked online a little. There was one site that talked about Trichiasis, it's where an eyelash grows abnormally and scratches the cornea. I thought it could possibly. That usually happens in elderly people, but can happen in younger folks. Isaak has super long, beautiful lashes that I'm jealous of.

Now that everything is ok, I guess I should stop thinking about it. I'm one of those people that want to understand the human body, and why it does what it does.

Another Note: Cousin Elijah almost had to go to the ER last night as well. He woke up wheezing, coughing, crying like crazy! I sure hope he doesn't have asthma! I had it when I was little. It comes back with cold/exercise. I also had a few attacks when I lived in Savannah, GA. The pollen was so bad there that you could see yellow powder all over the cars! Cats can put me in a fight to breathe as well. Fighting to breath is scary! Fingers crossed that Elijah just had a bad dream and he had allergy issues from playing outside! That family doesn't need another thing to worry about!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com