Thursday, June 9, 2011

Last Night We Watched This Movie:

The Karate Kid. For a long time, I didn't want to see the movie. I just thought it was silly that they would make a movie off of another movie that was so good already. I've heard excellent things about it; and gave it a chance. It's not at all the the others. I just don't understand why they didn't call it: The Kung Fu Kid?

Image found here.
It was a good movie! I think Jaden Smith is a great actor! He's looking more and more like his Daddy, Will Smith!

The movie did get me worked up a bit. This is good. A movie should make you feel something. I just hate how some kids are treated in schools. Bullies can be really bad. I was glad the main character had someone that could help train him to stand his ground.

Besides the bully issue, I felt bad that this kid had to move to China. Imagine the impact of having to move to another school, the language barrier and custom changes to boot!

I was so glad it ended happily!

1 comment:

What I Did Today said...

Yeah, I liked this movie too. But WHY didn't they call it the Kung Fu Kid??? That would have made so much more sense.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com