Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

A little late I knew. I've been thinking it and saying it all day. My dad, Grandpa Spiehs got a plant from us. Daddy got a mug with the boy's artwork and an acupuncture mat by Spoonk.

We went out to breakfast this morning. I was a little bummed. For Mother's Day they had a huge buffet for free; for Father's Day they had just a regular breakfast. Not for free. Bummer! Dad's got gypped! I seriously think the media hypes Mother's Day up way more then Father's Day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We noticed the same thing. That Dad's weren't treated as special! Not sure why either. Looks like they still had a nice time. I love the acupunture mat idea. In fact, I wish had thought of that for Mother's Day! :)

One of the quotes I mentioned on MBG was -
Small boy's definition of Father's Day: It's just like Mother's Day only you don't spend so much~Unknown.

Unknown said...

Hi! I found you through Voiceboks and am glad I did :) I hope you'll come visit me and follow me back at http://healthykidshappykids.blogspot.com and/or http://mommychosis.blogspot.com

Thanks and have a great day!

Veronica Lee said...

Love the pic. Beautiful!!

Have a nice day!

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com