Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gummylump Melissa and Doug Shopping Cart and Slice and Bake Cookies Review

I was really excited that Gumpylump gave me a Melissa and Doug Shopping Cart and Slice and Bake Cookies to review!

Isaak tested these products out. He got the Shopping Cart for his birthday from us. Gummylump has the Melissa and Doug Shopping Cart on sale for $55.99 right now. It's original price is $69.99.

It literally took Daddy only 7 minutes to set up! He had no problems.


Isaak wanted to get a doll and play food to put in it right away.


We took him to Whole Foods a few days later. Isaak did much of our shopping! He was so entertained with having his own cart. Usually I'm saying, "Isaak stay with me!" or "Isaak if you can't stop running, I'll have to put you in the cart {my cart}." He also offers to help me push my cart, which takes forever. I love that he now has his own cart. He kept up with us. Most importantly he was happy the whole time. This cart made our shopping experience much more enjoyable!

Here he just stopped off for a cheese sample.



Isaak got the Slice and Bake Cookies Play Food Set by Melissa and Doug for his birthday from Aunt Terra. Gummylump has the Melissa and Doug Slice and Bake Cookies Play Food Set on sale for $15.99 right now. It's original price is $19.99.


I had to take a picture of the set all packaged up! It super cute!


It comes with the works. Maybe it could come with some Olive Oil spray ;). It has a pan, 12 cookies, cookie dough container, spatula, knife and oven mit. 


What the boy's and I like is that the cookies are attached with Velcro. It makes them easy to pull up with the spatula. Also the top of the cookies are attached with Velcro as well. This is where the knife comes in handy! Mica calls these cookies, "Donuts." They look a little like both. ;)


I'm super excited about Isaak's new toy's from Gummylump! Please visit their site. Like Gummylump  on Facebook!

Disclaimer:

The opinions on this post are my personal take on the products. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. Gummylump provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so choose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.

If you have questions about this post please contact me at: alissa4illustration@hotmail.com 

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com