Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Readers!

  • Last night the Easter Bunny was panicking a little just because it was 10 pm, and she was just starting to hide eggs. 
  • In this case the Easter Bunny is a girl, and she was busy decorating Easter cookies for Sunday's extended family get together. 
  • The Easter Bunny's side kick got home to help! :)
  • They hid stuff in the clean dishwasher, refrigerator, dryer, shower and outside. Silly Bunny! 
  • Mica's favorite is the mask and wrist guards that the Easter Bunny left to go with his Super Hero Cape he got for Christmas. 
  • Isaak's favorite is still yet to be determined. He's into opening and shutting the plastic eggs. 
  • They both LOVE their umbrellas! 
The Easter Bunny won this one from Kidorible. Isaak claimed this as his.
The Easter Bunny bought this one at Hatley. Mica claimed this as his.
  • Pictures will be coming! Most of them I got were of the kids walking {backs towards me}.
  • It was so fun watching them think about the clues to find the next set of eggs. The Easter Bunny puts a scavenger hunt together the last 2 years.
  • We're getting together with family {aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparets}.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com