Monday, March 21, 2011

Burn

  • It's my mom's fault {Grandma Spiehs} that I am burn prone. I really have nothing to complain about. I have never burned myself that bad. It's usually just an oven burn on the hand. 
  • This time I was talking on the phone, resting against the counter, leaned my arm back and burned it on the Crock Pot. 
  • It's not too bad. Now it's healing, and it itches. It's on the back of my arm, so I can't see it. Out of sight, out of mind. I started itching it this weekend, forgetting it was there. Then it started bleeding. 
  • The reason I called Grandma Spiehs "Burn Prone" was because she one time was talking on the phone, and ironing at the same time. She had to go potty, did and came back to talk on the phone. Well, since she was in such a hurry, she answered the iron instead of the phone. Singe to the face. Ouch! She also spilled coffee all over her arm and hand at work, and has a scar from that too. 
  • There is much worse stories out there to tell.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com