Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Bad Habit to Break

  • Isaak's odd/new bad habit. I say this because he had the habit of spitting a long while ago; it stopped. Now this habit is back again.
  • I gave Mica and him a bath. Isaak spit. I warned him to not spit, and told him that if he did it again he would have to get out of the bath. Well he did it again.
  • I quickly rinsed him, and took him out of the tub, dried him off, set him in the time-out chair, got down to his level and told him why he was there. He was screaming, crying and not happy.
  • After sitting their for 2 1/2 minutes, I asked him why he was there? He told me why. He apologized and we hugged. 
  • While I was getting him dressed, he spit again! 
  • Off to the time-out chair he went. 
  • Only this time he wouldn't have it. He kept getting up out of the time-out chair laughing like it was a game. 
  • I attempting five times; then resorted to sitting in the corner with his face against the wall. He actually stayed there.
What do you do for discipline?

1 comment:

Canadian Coupon Mom said...

Oh nooo spitting that is horrible.. :( We do the time out chair and something facing the wall if the chair isnt working.. Hopefully the spitting will go away soon and stay away.. good luck!

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com