- Mica was a chatter box. He was always talking as soon as he was able to talk. It was talking or sound effects non stop!
- Isaak was always the quiet one up until about a month ago. Now Isaak makes Mica seem quiet.
- We were in the car and Isaak was jabbering. He was saying, "Knock, knock Mica! KNOCK, KNOCK MICA!" They think that if they say it louder the person will answer.
- Mica finally speaks up, "Isaak I really need some quiet time. Could you just be quiet for a little while?"
- In my mind I was thinking "Mica wants it quiet? That's unusual!"
- Isaak's entered the non stop gibber jabber phase, and Mica moved out of it. It all happened about the same time.
Clean Living Room
3 days ago