Saturday, February 26, 2011

Make it a Hockey Night

  • None of us have ever been to a hockey game. I've always wanted to go to one just to see if it's as action packed as everyone describes them to be. 
  • My boss gave me tickets to go to one. Good seats too! 
  • Right before it was time to go Isaak was crying saying that his tummy hurt. He's been snotty, very snotty. I am thinking that his tummy hurting might of been because of post nasal drip. I've been trying to suck out what I can with one of those sucker bulbs, but only so much comes out. Then he snuffs much of it in. 
  • Anyhow, I ended up staying home with Isaak. He kept asking for Mommy. 
  • Daddy and Mica went to the ice hockey game.
  • The biggest thing Mica talked about: How much pizza he ate! Daddy bought him pizza because he didn't have to pay for the tickets or parking. 
  • Mica did ask Daddy to teach him how to ice skate, and how to play hockey. I really doubt Daddy can teach him all that. ;)
  • Daddy took a lot of pictures, but none of them have Mica in them. 
Mica liked this hot dog blimp!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com