Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Cheeseburger is a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

  • We went to McDonald's yesterday for dinner. Something we don't do often.
  • I usually get a mix of all different things. 
  • Two boy's happy meals. One with apples and a cheeseburger. The other with fries and chicken nuggets. They get chocolate milk when we're out; it's not something they get at home. I get a salad. Daddy gets whatever he feels like.
  •  Then the boy's and I split everything.
  • Isaak in the past wouldn't eat any part of a cheeseburger. Last night he did.
  • He kept saying, "What a yummy peanut butter and jelly sandwich." Then he'd take a massive bite!
  • I give the boy's their toy's at the end of their meal. They are starting to eat it all!
  • Someone messed up and gave one happy meal a girl toy. I told Daddy to take it back to get a boy toy.
  • Nope! The boy's wanted the My Little Pony. We kept it. They fought over it. ;) Kids!

1 comment:

What I Did Today said...

Well of course they both wanted it! My Little Pony is the best! The PB&J Cheeseburger reminded me of when my dad first introduced olives to my little sister. He told her they were candy. She's been a black hole for olives ever since!

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com