- It's been awhile since we've gotten this Letter/Number Puzzle Mat out. Last night Mica put it together. Afterwords he was jumping on the letters to spell certain words. We were helping him sound them out.
- Mica also did exercises on the mat with Daddy.
- I was hoping Isaak would go through the alphabet, but he didn't seem interested. Maybe in a month or two we'll try this activity again.
- Something is up with Isaak. He doesn't seem to be feeling well. He woke up 3 times last night screaming/crying at the top of his lungs. I thought maybe it was night terrors, but he was fussy last evening as well. He has no fever. I'm not sure what's wrong, he won't tell me. Isaak did smile long enough for me to get a few photo's this morning.
- Check out Isaak's cute BabyLeg Football Socks! Isaak asks to wear them all the time. They have them in leg warmers too. Mica and Isaak now wear the leg warmers on their arms. *Note Isaak's still is bow footed.
2 minutes ago