- Every time I ask Isaak what his name is? He replies, "I two." Months ago when he started this I said back in a joking way, "You're two?" We both laughed, and the process continued.
- I didn't think this would stick. He still replies when I ask him this question, "I two."
- I've heard him say his name. When he sees his photo, or image in the mirror he says, "Isaak."
- I've even heard him say, "Isaak Jaxon."
- But he never say's, "Isaak Jaxon" when asked what his name is. It's always, "I two." As in, "I'm two years old."
The Long Trip Home
3 days ago