Monday, December 13, 2010

Daddy and Mica in the Kitchen

Pretzle's
  • I won a homemade Auntie Anne's Pretzel mix, so Daddy helped Mica make pretzel's for Mica's preschool snacks. 
  • They had a pizza dough recipe on the back of the Auntie Anne's Pretzel mix box. I thought I was the first to create a Pretzel Pizza {nope}.
  • With all the dinner, cookie and cake pop making I'm not in the mood to be in the kitchen with other things.
  • This time of year I'm so tired that unfamiliar instructions do not stick in my head! 
  • Not to mention that school is super busy with final projects, review sheets and a test. The second to last week of school is just as busy as the last!
Gingerbread Train
 
  • I bought a Gingerbread Train at Target for Mica to work on. 
  • He sticks his tongue out just like Daddy when he's concentrating.  
  • Mica studied the box to examine how it was decorated. He placed all the candies in the same spots as the box showed. 
  • Daddy said, "Mica you forgot to decorate this part of the train". Mica said, "But I can't see that spot on the box". Daddy said, "Use your imagination". Mica looked at Daddy like he was crazy.
  • Isaak and I read books, took a shower. When we were done, Isaak saw what Mica was doing. He wanted to eat the train in the worst way.




Chocolate

  • I also won a Glee Glum make your own Chocolate Kit.  I thought this would be a perfect teacher gift! I made mini loaves of bread as well.
  • I set Mica up in the kitchen. He separated the chocolate liners with my help.  I gave him things to put in the liners. There was chopped up pretzels, walnuts, cherry chips, Reese's Peanut Butter Chips, Toffee sprinkles, crunched up peppermint and crunched up pistachio's. 
  • Mica got to sample everything.
  • When Daddy got home, he made the chocolate with Mica. Mica helped for awhile, but was giddy because he didn't have a nap. 
  • He's super excited to give these chocolate's to his teachers! 
  • Glee Glum puts two coco beans in the packaging. Isaak got to try one and Mica the other. Daddy and I were into the history story that came with the kit.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com