Monday, December 13, 2010

Cookies, Cookies and More Cookies

  • I need to shoot photo's of my cookies! Over a week ago we had a cookie decorating party at Aunt Terra's house.
  • I clean out Isaak's huge flat toy storage bin, so that the cookies are stored nice and flat. 
  • Aunt Angela makes fun of me because I'm super anal about my cookie decorating. 
  • I have so many sprinkles! I use a pill cutter to cut m&m's in half for Frosty the Snowman's nose. This year I used colored cereal for his button's. 
  • I am anal, but I love it!
  • It was disappointing that my chocolate roll out cookies had broken! That's the sucky part of those. I haven't figured out how to stack softer cookies. 
  • If anyone has any tips I'm open!
  • Everything went well except Isaak was a royal crab. That whole week, which would of been two weeks now he has tummy issues! He was throwing up one day, and for a week after he was crabby! He wanted me to hold him, then would fuss some more. 
  • Of course he wouldn't tell me what was bothering him, so it was indeed frustrating! By the end of that week I was exhausted and ready to be at work. I never am ready to be at work!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com