Saturday, December 18, 2010

2 Way Conversations!

  • Isaak's been having 2 way conversations a lot.
  • He's down for a nap and his conversation sounds like this:
Isaak one: Are you Isaak?
Isaak two: No! I Isaak Jaxon Apel
Isaak one: Who's in your family?
Isaak two: Isaak Jaxon Apel, Bica {Mica} Zachary Apel, Mommy, Daddy, Gandma {Grandma}, Gandpa {Grandpa} and so on...
  • Then he breaks out into song. 
  • I wonder if he'll talk and sing himself to sleep? Maybe his conversation is too deep for that! LOL

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com