Sunday, October 10, 2010

Melt Down

  • Awe yes, a parent's favorite part of parenthood; major melt downs!
  • Isaak had two this weekend. 
  • He's entered a new stage in his childhood. The melt down stage.

  1. We were at the grocery store. Isaak got a sample of pizza. He kept trying to give it to me. He said, "I don't want this Mommy!" I said, "Isaak if you give me your sample because you do not want it I will eat it." He handed it to me again. I ate it. He flipped! Oh the tears were running, and he would not let it go!
  2. I was in the kitchen. Isaak wanted something to eat before dinner. He's like a dog that begs. I said, "Do you want a carrot?" He said, "Yes!" I proceeded to cut the carrot to give to him. He was crying hard for 30 minutes because he wanted the whole carrot, and not one cut into pieces. I grabbed my camera to capture this melt down. He ran into the other room. It was like he knew exactly what I was trying to do. I went into the room he was in, and he ran back into the kitchen.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com