Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

  • I've been listening to presentations all day today. My brain hurts! I have to come back to work tonight for a Program Advisory Board Meeting. I have class again tomorrow. It's one of those weeks where I want to collapse.
  • Daddy took some birthday money and is going to a Roger Waters concert with his boss tonight.
  • We have cousin Kailey coming to babysit.
  • We've been trying for the last few nights to finish up Mica's costume. Daddy made him Buzz Light Year wings that are the sweetest ones I've seen! We sewed straps for it last night. We also had to extend his costume. That was much bigger of a deal then I thought it would be. We might as well of made the whole costume. Mica is super excited though. He'll get to wear it 3 times. Halloween night and to the two preschool's he attends.
  • I have to fix Isaak's elastic on the foot part of his Lil' Frankie costume too. It snapped when Mica wore it at his age. That shouldn't take long.
  • I have to finish up my costume as well. Since I'm an art teacher, I have to dress up. A baker is my costume. I'm wearing an apron and baker's hat. So far I've made a lot of chocolate Cake Pops dipped in orange candy melts. I put them on sucker sticks this time. I have sugar cookies made, but not frosted. They are just leaves and acorns. I want to make Mummy's too. We'll see if time allows for that.

2 comments:

What I Did Today said...

Oooh! I can't wait to see all the pics of everyone in ther costumes!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I love the baker costume idea! I remember those days of dressing up for Halloween as a teacher. I always loved seeing what creative ideas the parents would come up with for their children's costumes.

Disclaimer

The opinions on this blog are my personal take on products and topics relating to motherhood. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

I am not compensated to provide opinions on a variety of topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. If I claim to show knowledge of certain topic or product I will only endorse products or services that I feel, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.

If you have any questions about this blog, or want to get in contact with me please email me at: anapeladay@gmail.com